Friday, February 22, 2013

Please Sir, May I Have a Job?

What the heck? Why aren't there any jobs in Eugene (rhetorical question)? Really though, I've applied at lots of places and have heard nothing. NOTHING. I went to college, I earned my degree, I have some work experience, I'm awesome, why don't they want me?

I'm feeling downcast. I am simultaneously feeling lame that nobody wants to give me a job, which makes me feel slightly worthless and feeling panicked about paying off loans and paying for our trip to Europe. That trip is the only thing I am looking forward to right now; if I don't have that I feel I will melt into a sad puddle on the floor.

So please, please, if you know anyone who might hire me to do anything other than food service, please let me know asap.



It's one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment