Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Cousin Nonetheless

My baby cousin Lynlee left this world on Saturday and returned to Heavenly Father. Lynlee fought valiantly while she was here and gave us all a lesson in faith. Thank-you for all of you who sent up prayers of comfort and hopefulness on behlaf of her and her family; those prayers were felt and appreciated. We are all sad that we didn't have time to get to know Lynlee and see her grow up and look forward to having that privilege beyond the veil.

I wasn't able to meet Lynlee during her sojourn in this life but she is my dear little cousin just the same and I will sorely miss her.

Please continue to pray for Lynlee's parents Aaron and Joy, and her big brother Dallin as they grieve during this time.

2 comments:

  1. That is such heartbreaking news of Aaron's sweet little baby. I'm so sorry to hear that. It is a good reminder that every healthy baby is a miracle. I'll be praying for Ruth to have a safe birth and healthy baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mindy, we are all praying for Ruth and their baby as well. I love hearing that support and prayers are coming from everywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete